Cant connect Misuro B+ to mobile devices / Power output delay on Macbook

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

anthony.z

Cant connect Misuro B+ to mobile devices / Power output delay on Macbook

Postby anthony.z » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:40 pm

Hello dear Elite-Forum,

I have an Elite Turno and I used to use it with my previous phone (Galaxy S9), which was ok. Recently I got a newer Galaxy S10, and for some reason just cant get the Misuro B+ Sensor to connect to my phone. I then tried my tablet, a Galaxy Tab A8, but to chance either. I tried resetting settings and restarting all back and forth, nothing helped. (I tried Bluetooth only)

My Macbook on the other side detects the Misuro sensor and I get it to work on the OSX App via Bluetooth. Unfortunately, the data transmission lags behind massively by about 10-15sec! The distance between the sensor and the Macbook is about 1,5-2m.

The Misuro B+ sensor is set to the correct trainer (15 flashes for the Elite Turno) and I really dont know what to do further. I couldnt find anything on the forum here, but maybe somebody has an idea? As stated, I tried to restart all back and forth, reinstall the app, de/activate Bluetooth and turn of other devices Bluetooth. I dont use any other sensor, only the Misuro B+ from the Elite Turno trainer.

Kind regards
za

Elite Admin S

Re: Cant connect Misuro B+ to mobile devices / Power output delay on Macbook

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:37 am

Hi

It's quite strange that you have the same issue with different devices.
It may be simply a configuration issue (sometimes bluetooth may be tricky).
Take a look at this troubleshooting:
https://elitesrl.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/a ... -problems-

If the problem persists, please contact our support:
https://support.elite-it.com/en/ticket

Regards

anthony.z

Postby anthony.z » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:13 pm

First, thanks for answering me!

Unfortunately I already tried all of whats wrote in the troubleshooting guide. Its really weird since everything seems to actually work, but only on my Mac.

I can even see the Misuro B+ sensor in the Bluetooth settings on both my devices, but I cannot connect since it has to be done in the myEtraining-App. Which, on the other side, just keeps on searching.

I just tried to open a ticket, but that also doesnt work since for some reason my "serial code is invalid"...

anthony.z

Postby anthony.z » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:21 pm

I just took my girlfriends iPad and tried that out, but that one also couldnt detect the sensor.

(To be clear, I deactivated my MacBooks Bluetooth during all these tests)

anthony.z

Postby anthony.z » Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:45 pm

No ideas anyone?

florencepugh

Postby florencepugh » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:02 am

anthony.z wrote:No ideas anyone?contexto

One possible troubleshooting step you can try is to check for any firmware updates for your Elite Turno trainer and Misuro B+ sensor, as updated firmware can sometimes resolve compatibility issues with newer devices. I'm not sure if it worked.

anthony.z

Postby anthony.z » Wed May 22, 2024 4:22 pm

Its been a while, but I got it to work by myself a while ago and just now though of posting here.

So after the Elite App on my MB also couldnt connect to the Misuro out of nowhere, I tried out a dedicated ANT+ dongle. That one also didn´t work.

I then tried out other Apps out of curiosity and FOR F*CKS SAKE all the other Apps (Zwift, Wahoo RGT, TrainerDay, my own Wahoo Elemnt Bold device) did see the sensor imediatly without any issues whatsoever.

It turns out that my problem all along was the Elite App that suddenly decided to not work on neither my phone, nor my tablet nor my MB.

Return to “Misuro”