Misuro B+ No Button inside Case

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

cult_society

Misuro B+ No Button inside Case

Postby cult_society » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:21 pm

Got my Misuro today, and after Reading manual and video how to setup the Misuro to your trainer by touching a button right number of times.
I insert battery, and the diod blinks one time, then there is no button to push inside the case.

333017C
Firm. 17

My Trainer is Qubo Power fluid

Is my unit default, or is this a new version whitout a manual selection of your trainer?

However, i cant pair the unit to my Android phone, and on E training after setup it wount show any paramters, only heartrate from my hb belt.
I have mount the unit to the right spot.

Elite Admin S

Re: Misuro B+ No Button inside Case

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:59 am

Hi

I think you have a Misuro Blu (black cover). This haven't got a button to set like the Misuro B+.
It is already set for your trainer.
I suggest you to contact our customer care at real@elite-it.com adding a photo of how you applied the misuro on the trainer (often the problem is the position)

Regards

ChrisKing

Postby ChrisKing » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:44 pm

I hava a similiar problem. I know where the button is. But when I push it nothing happens. The Led is not blinking. I replaced the battery. No change. Is the Misuro defect?

potagi

Postby potagi » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:19 pm

You have to connect the homedpot.com/survey misuro only as a power source and cadence source (not as a speed&cadence source). Could it be that you've configured in the other way?

Return to “Misuro”