Apple Watch / Apple Fitness

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

einari@me.com

Apple Watch / Apple Fitness

Postby einari@me.com » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:51 am

Hi,
I’m thinking of buying a Misuro B+ to use with my Novo. I’m using today the Apple Watch and the Apple Fitness app for tracking and was wondering if the Misuro B+ is somehow integrated with these so that I get my data in one place? Also, with the Apple Watch - is it by any chance integrated to allow me to see the current speed while doing a bike workout on the watch?

Br,
Einar

ymarti.ymarti

Re: Apple Watch / Apple Fitness

Postby ymarti.ymarti » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:38 pm

I have exprience with Garmin and all is visible with the activity like bike indoor, after pairing. I think that is also possibile with the Apple if you have the app.

But I think that the apple watch battery is not enough to sustain long trainer.
Which is your experience with other sports?

Ciao
GOD SAVE THE RIDER

einari@me.com

Postby einari@me.com » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:54 pm

Thanks. The battery on the watch has been fine thus far. About 15-20% drainage per hour during exercise is my guesstimate - but if the Misuro works with this and it would be on bluetooth all the time, I guess it would drain a lot more. I guess I could have my phone for only the Misuro and use it as a display on the bike while biking as well and leave the heartrate monitoring for the watch - my biggest concern was that I want all the data in one place - but sounds like it could be possible then.

Thnx,
Einar

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:53 am

Hi

You have to check if your Apple Watch and Apple Fitness are capable to receive ant+ fe-c or bluetooth smart signals.
I suggest you to contact directly Apple about it

Regards

Return to “Misuro”