Misuro b+ stopped transmitting

Moderators: Elite Admin S, Elite Admin M

supertt

Misuro b+ stopped transmitting

Postby supertt » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:16 pm

Hi, I recently bought a Elite Qubo Power Fluid and Misuro b+ sensor. I rode few workouts and today the sensor was dead. I replaced the battery with a new one and it came back online, but it didn't transmit any data. When I reconfigured myETraining application I couldn't find the misuro anymore. When I pressed once the button on misuro it came back online and the application found the sensor, but I couldn't add power and cadence sensors. Trainer Road also founds misuro, but all power, speed and cadence is zero all the time. I can bring it online by pressing the only button on misuro, but it shuts down itself quite fast and applications don't find it anymore.

Elite Admin S

Re: Misuro b+ stopped transmitting

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:52 am

Are you sure the Misuro is mounted in the correct position? Notice that flipping it or rotating it may cause this kind of issue.
If you're sure that this is not your case, please write to the customer care at real@elite-it.com adding a photo of how the misuro is mounted and the serial number of the trainer.

Regards

Sanny2105

Postby Sanny2105 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:45 am

Hi! I have a similar problem.
My Garmin Edge800 and the Misuro B+ are connected for about 30 Seconds. During this time my Garmin receives cadence, power and all other information, de Misuro sends. After 30 Seconds the signal is lost.
I turned the Garmin off and on again. He connected to the Misuro, and after 30 Seconds, he lost the Signal again.

What can be the problem there?

I have changed the battery and tried other positions of the Misuro. The only diffence was, that there was no Connection.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:31 am

Contact the customer care at real@elite-it.com

Return to “Misuro”