Misuro b+ battery issue - device not responding

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

mark_vandenbergh

Misuro b+ battery issue - device not responding

Postby mark_vandenbergh » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:43 am

Hi all, bit of help required. I've recently got my trainer out to make the most of this lock down period. I haven't used it in over a year but all was working fine last time out.

I have the Qubo fluid and the misuro b+ device. I went to connect the misuro b+ but noticed no red light when pressing the button. I assumed it was probably the battery so I replaced it with a new one, the light came on, I set it to the number of flashes for my trainer and off I went to connect to zwift, which couldn't detect my device. I tried a couple of times and then thought to check the misuro b+ - no red light when I pressed the button, this seemed odd as it was a brand new battery. I went through the process with another brand new battery and the same thing happened. Any suggestions as to why this is happening? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance
Mark

Elite Admin S

Re: Misuro b+ battery issue - device not responding

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri May 15, 2020 12:29 pm

Hi

If you use my e-training are you able to connect?
If not, it may be a malfunctioning of the misuro, contact our customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com

Regards

guido.beese

Postby guido.beese » Fri May 07, 2021 10:17 am

Hi all,

i have resently the same issue with the Misuro B+. Sometimes a connection with myetrainer is possible, but no data were transfered. Last time with brand new battery the transmission started and broke after 5min. only the heard rate was to seen in the traingssession.
Turn off/on Bluetooth shown 0% Battery voltage.

kind regards
Guido

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri May 07, 2021 10:54 am

guido.beese wrote:Hi all,

i have resently the same issue with the Misuro B+. Sometimes a connection with myetrainer is possible, but no data were transfered. Last time with brand new battery the transmission started and broke after 5min. only the heard rate was to seen in the traingssession.
Turn off/on Bluetooth shown 0% Battery voltage.

kind regards
Guido

Guido, contact the customer care.
Go to this link, select the correct product and click on the link to open a ticket:
https://support.elite-it.com/

Regards

Return to “Misuro”