Volare Mag Force Gel

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

dls072

Volare Mag Force Gel

Postby dls072 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:05 am

Hi,

I used my Volare Mag Force Gel for a few years before getting bitten by the Zwift bug. I like the trainer because of the gel which reduces some noise. Coupled with my wife’s fave yoga mat and a lot of vibrations are removed.

I recently joined Zwift and am having issues pairing/ connecting. I have a CycleOps Powertap Pro but it is ANT+ and even with my ANT + iPad dongle, it won’t pair with Zwift. I bought the new Garmin Bluetooth sensors before realizing that the speed sensor was never going to fit around the oversized Powertap hub.

I resorted to buying the Misuro B+ sensor which I have installed with the roller magnet. I tried Zwift once and it needs to be calibrated; I was pulling 70kmh with zero effort.

Does anyone know how I would configure or calibrate the Misuro B+ to work with this trainer? It was not
Listed in the instruction list but I did calculate the rolling wheel circumference (2096mm) and measured the gel roller circumference at 100mm. How do I set up the Misuro B+ to work with this trainer so I can get Zwifting?

Thanks, Daniel

Return to “Misuro”