Re: new misuro b+ wont pair

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:04 pm

Contact the customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com to investigate further

Regards

euloggio@hotmail.com

Postby euloggio@hotmail.com » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:38 am

Hi
My misuro b+ device was working well until yesterday, but today I lost the bluetooth connection with my computer and cellphone. I replaced the battery of the device and make the configuration with the red light, but my misuro is still not recognized by my devices. Specifically, my computer and cellphone detect the bluetooth signal of my misuro, but this device is blocking the bluetooth connection.

Please, help me.

Best

stijntuytschaever

Postby stijntuytschaever » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:22 pm

Hello Elite team,
Same problem here.Trainer and mobile phone found bluetooth connection in the past.Today,not able to connect phone with sensor.New battery,correct parameters...what s wrong?????

robbaddeley

Postby robbaddeley » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:27 pm

I have an Elite turbo Muin B+ & have used it for 18 months without problems . Just recently it was showing that the misuro was paired & showing on the zwift app .It was ,however, jumping from power to cadence & sometimes cutting out completely . I started checking other peoples theories on line......I sometimes think people look for the most technical problems rather than look for the simple solution . This had to be a problem with the misuro . I took it out & changed the battery.....still the same . Took the battery out & put the old one back in . Still the same.....but it worked perfectly yesterday . I slightly moved the battery with a screwdriver & it started flashing . So I put it all back together sat on the bike , peddled for 20 seconds.....bingo.....power & cadence together.....peddled for another 5 minutes.........house it's back working the way it did yesterday . Hope this helps someone out there ....Rob 67 year old(ex plumber) tech nonse but spent a lifetime solving peoples problems.

stephenptodd

Postby stephenptodd » Tue May 12, 2020 5:36 pm

Having the same problem, have checked the battery, all ok, have checked the setting (12 flashes for smart B+) , installed right way up. My e trainer app spots Misuro B+ but app says "start pedalling " and that is where it stays, gave up after 1 minute.

Have tried on my Samsung smart phone and my IPad......help!!!!!

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri May 15, 2020 12:03 pm

Hi guys

I'll do a little resume about Misuro issues.

If you have any issue with the misuro sensor:

1. check the setting of the misuro (number of flashes, position on the trainer and orientation)
2. check that it is properly powered up (check if it powers on when you press the button on the side of the battery, check battery level - remember that a low battery charge can make it switch on and be recognized by the app but don't transmit data)
3. check the setting in the app (check to have select the proper trainer and to have used the correct circumference number; if you use bluetooth, check if both bluetooth and position gps are enabled)

If all of the things above are ok, you can also do this test:
- take the misuro on one hand and a magnet on the other
- be sure that the misuro is on (press the button on the side of the battery holder)
- run my e-training and do the pairing
- if the pairing is possible, start a training (any type is ok, also level mode which is available even without subscription)
- pass very rapidly the magnet near the two notches on the show side of the misuro
- check if you can see any value on screen

If you don't see anything, the misuro may be malfunctioning (contact our customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com)
If it works, the problem may be simple positioning

Regards

Return to “Misuro”