Misuro B+ and Polar Trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

antonio.delarosa

Misuro B+ and Polar Trainers

Postby antonio.delarosa » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:49 am

Hello,

I'm using Misuro B+ with Turbo Muin (S/N greatear than 18000). I have installed and configurated the sensor and the trainer and i can see data from power, speed, heart rate monitor (Polar H7), cadence (Polar Cadence sensor) in my mobile with My E.Trainning.

According to specifications Misuro B+ uses ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart protocols. The Misuro B+ uses ANT+ and Bluetooh Smart protocols that are compatible with many devices. I have it paired with my mobile with Bluetooth.

I also have a Polar v650 trainer. This trainer uses Bluetooth smart. But i can get it paired with the Misuro B+ sensor. I can see the Misuro sensor avalaible to pairing in my V650 but when i try to connect and link it it takes a long time trying and finally shows an error saying is not possible to pair.

The question is...is Misuro B+ really compatible with Polar V650? Or with any Polar trainer? I have search for a compatibily list but i was not able to find it.

Thanks in advance!

Elite Admin S

Re: Misuro B+ and Polar Trainers

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:31 pm

Are you sure that the misuro is not still connected to some other device? Bluetooth doesn't allow multiple connections.
Try in this way:
- remove the battery from the misuro
- power off all your devices (smartphone, tablet, Polar...)
- restart only your polar
- put again the battery on the misuro
- do again the coupling

Let me know if it works.

antonio.delarosa

Postby antonio.delarosa » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:42 pm

Hello,

Thanks for answering.

Finaly i could paired the misurob+ and my polar V650.

In the main screen appears as speed and cadence sensor found but according with i have read, misurob+ with my trainer does not sent cadence data. Since then, only speed data is sent to the computer.

Once i have start a new session the data of speed is shown in the session. The cadence is not shown (always is zero) but this is expected. I added screens to show power data but is always shown as zero.

Any suggestion?

Madison631

Postby Madison631 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:53 am

I have my Garmin cadence sensor on the crank and I can use it on the Muin as well.
However, Garmin see Misuro B+ as one power sensor and one speed/cadence combo sensor.

So, if I will enable Garmin cadence - I will have two cadence sensors at the same time, not sure it works that way.
If I will disable Misuro sensor - I will lose speed reading, right?

Xavier Mutizabal

Postby Xavier Mutizabal » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:50 am

antonio.delarosa wrote:Hello,

Thanks for answering.

Finaly i could paired the misurob+ and my polar V650.

In the main screen appears as speed and cadence sensor found but according with i have read, misurob+ with my trainer does not sent cadence data. Since then, only speed data is sent to the computer.

Once i have start a new session the data of speed is shown in the session. The cadence is not shown (always is zero) but this is expected. I added screens to show power data but is always shown as zero.

Any suggestion?

Could you connect your polarv650 with misuro b+ as a power sensor, I have the same issue.

Return to “Misuro”