Sterzo update

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

keith@48tudor.co.uk

Sterzo update

Postby keith@48tudor.co.uk » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:57 pm

I have done the update yesterday on my Sterzo unit and now every time I try to use it on Zwift I either just go round in right hand circles or just go straight on off the road and ride into the country side and thought the graphics. Deleted Zwift on Apple TV and tried again and it works with out the Sterzo but as soon as I connect the Sterzo again all I do is go in circles and straight lines. My phone app the run the companion app is up to date as well. Zwift and steering worked spot on before this Sterzo update. Any one got any ideas how to fix this fault.

keith@48tudor.co.uk

Re: Sterzo update

Postby keith@48tudor.co.uk » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:15 pm

The Sterzo I have updated is my warranty replacement unit which has the new update in and again trying it tonight just locks you in either right hand circles or in a straight line. I found my first unit which was dropping Bluetooth at time and this is not updated and when it connects Zwift works correctly again and steering works correctly. Take the battery’s out of this unit and back in the updated up and the Zwift is again locked in circles or one long straight line. So it must be some thing with the update which was done on the updated android phone app.

Elite Admin S

Re: Sterzo update

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:09 am

Hi Keith

Please contact our customer care to solve the issue.
Go to this page, select the sterzo smart in the menu and then click on the link to open a ticket
https://support.elite-it.com/

Regards

Return to “Other Sensors”