Decathlon Heart Rate transmitter

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

gilles.dur.07

Decathlon Heart Rate transmitter

Postby gilles.dur.07 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:48 pm

Hello, while the application detects my decathlon heart rate transmittor, I start a session and after a few minutes, the application loses contact with the heart rate transmittor and only the first 3-4 minutes have been recorded. At the end of the session, however, I see on the my e-training desktop that the cardio is still well detected. What is the problem ?

hernandez_christ

Re: Decathlon Heart Rate transmitter

Postby hernandez_christ » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:20 pm

Hi

Make sure the contact between the sensor and your body is proper (wet enough, not too much hair or whatever proper English word is).
Connexion looks OK but the sensor will probably not send values too low. It happens for me with my garmin sensor. After I check the contact it is better.

JeremyRooks

Postby JeremyRooks » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:41 pm

That's also a big problem for me
And i can't fix this by my own i think i even need to contact some service for this or to buy new one.
I run a lot because my sitting work with myperfectwords is just killing me and I need some relax!

Elena Anderson

Postby Elena Anderson » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:19 am

Agreed with Jeremy.
Even my work involves continuous sitting for prolonged hours and especially in this work from home situation, the condition is on the verge of worsening to be honest.
However, I feel you should check the contact of your body with the device. Probably the sensor is failing to detect it due to detachment. Check the chest strap also if those are functioning properly.
I am an Academic Research Writer and provide the students necessary help to write a paper for their college assignments.

Return to “Heart Rate transmitters”