Some details to buy a real video

Turn your outdoor training into My RealVideo!

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

raphnou

Some details to buy a real video

Postby raphnou » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:53 pm

Hello,

Being interested in the purchase of a Real Video, it is difficult to have details of it even by pressing the button "details"

I take the example of Bukowina Circuit,

- no information on the quality of the video if it is 720p, 1080p ... The quality of the video offered "Tour of the Moon" is not mentioned, I guess it is offered because the quality is bad . Reassure me the real video that are for sale are they of better quality?

- no information on the maximum slope to be simulated by the trainer, it is important to know if our trainer is able to simulate the best course, right?

- no information on whether the video was recorded at a bike pace, it is important for the rendering and fluidity of the video, right?

- Average slope estimated at 0% while the profile shows the elevation, is it a bug?

- The trace with a google background is not visible, is it a bug?

- when I click on buy the video, the price is 0 €, but not with paypal ...

In conclusion, I find that there is a lot of carelessness on your real video store, it would be good to properly inform the customer so that he can make his purchase with full knowledge of the facts, and I think you made yourself this step as a customer if only to buy a pizza, right? ;-)

Thanks for the developers who will get to work and make customers happy to buy an Elite trainer ...

sportily

Raphael

Elite Admin S

Re: Some details to buy a real video

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:10 am

Hi Raphael

You're right, things can be definitely improved.
About the lack of details, I agree with you.
About video speed, it's not so easy. We usually try to keep a bike pace, but it is not always possible with a car.
About average slope, I confirm you that it is a bug. We will fix it. The same for the google map.
And also the 0 price - it is indicated only in the selection screen.

I'm sorry for this inconvenient.
I'll forward all to our developers, thanks a lot for pointing it out

raphnou

Postby raphnou » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:22 pm

Elite Admin S wrote:Hi Raphael

You're right, things can be definitely improved.
About the lack of details, I agree with you.
About video speed, it's not so easy. We usually try to keep a bike pace, but it is not always possible with a car.
About average slope, I confirm you that it is a bug. We will fix it. The same for the google map.
And also the 0 price - it is indicated only in the selection screen.

I'm sorry for this inconvenient.
I'll forward all to our developers, thanks a lot for pointing it out

Thank you Admin,

But in the meantime, and for those who like me would like to climb Mont Ventoux in RealVideo, would it be possible to tell us if the quality is better than that of Tour of the Moon offered with My E training?

Can you give us the RealVideo video features that Elite sells in MyE Training Desktop?

I searched on youtube, but Elite has put online examples of videos of poor quality compressed at 360p, I hope that those that are sold are not like that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdpf9yVHeEI

Thank you for your answer

Raphael

raphnou

Postby raphnou » Wed May 16, 2018 11:10 pm

Hello,

Is it possible to answer the question please

Thank you

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu May 17, 2018 8:55 am

The videos on youtube have lower quality.
About Ventoux, It has the same video quality of Tour of the Moon.

I'm not sure to have understood this question:
Can you give us the RealVideo video features that Elite sells in MyE Training Desktop?

Can you explain me what do you mean?

Regards

raphnou

Postby raphnou » Thu May 17, 2018 10:10 am

Elite Admin S wrote:The videos on youtube have lower quality.

Regards

Hello,

I wanted to know the characteristics of the videos, if they were in 720p or 1080p

The quality of Tour of the Moon is not very good compared to BigRingVR videos, it's a shame

Have a good day

andiyatsia

Postby andiyatsia » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:13 am

raphnou wrote:
Elite Admin S wrote:The videos on youtube have lower quality.

Can you give us the RealVideo video features that xender discord omegle Elite sells in MyE Training Desktop?

Regards

Hello,

I wanted to know the characteristics of the videos, if they were in 720p or 1080p

The quality of Tour of the Moon is not very good compared to BigRingVR videos, it's a shame

Have a good day

- no information on the quality of the video if it is 720p, 1080p ... The quality of the video offered "Tour of the Moon" is not mentioned, I guess it is offered because the quality is bad . Reassure me the real video that are for sale are they of better quality?

SirArma

Postby SirArma » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:20 am

hi,

looking at some of the videos now in 2021...dont see a lot of improvement. For exampe, the Wolfsberg - Koralpe gives an average scope of 0.09% and Elevation Gain of +2807 mtrs. The entire route is going up...does not seem accurate to me therefore.

thanks for the feedbacks.
br

Return to “myRealVideo”