I would like to sort/filter Myreal videos by rating

Turn your outdoor training into My RealVideo!

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

spacedad

I would like to sort/filter Myreal videos by rating

Postby spacedad » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:40 am

If we could sort the user supplied videos by rating it would save a great deal of time.
From there Elite could charge a small amount for use of the best videos (share the proceeds with the creator). I would be willing to pay. Provides a motive to create and upload quality video. The least popular/lowest quality I don’t have to see.
What do you think?

Elite Admin S

Re: I would like to sort/filter Myreal videos by rating

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:08 pm

I think it's a good idea.
I'll forward your suggestion to the development team.

Regards

enem

Postby enem » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:02 pm

It would also be nice if it could be sorted on length and average slope.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:16 pm

@enem,

I'll forward your suggestion too to our development team

Regards

Apollodoro87

Postby Apollodoro87 » Mon May 10, 2021 10:25 am

It would be very useful to improve the video filtering system, as on other programmes. To be able to filter by latest additions (so you can see what's new), to be able to choose the maximum percentage. Also, the filter by average percentage doesn't work, because in the video descriptions the average percentage given is always incorrect. If you can improve the filter system it would make everything easier. In my opinion the programme has infinite potential, at 20 euros a year it is very competitively priced, but it needs to become more stable.
I use it together with other platforms such as bkool, and if the filtering system becomes effective and if, in addition, uploading and downloading your own videos is not a problem, I would leave the other platforms and only use the elite platform.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon May 10, 2021 11:32 am

Apollodoro87 wrote:It would be very useful to improve the video filtering system, as on other programmes. To be able to filter by latest additions (so you can see what's new), to be able to choose the maximum percentage. Also, the filter by average percentage doesn't work, because in the video descriptions the average percentage given is always incorrect. If you can improve the filter system it would make everything easier. In my opinion the programme has infinite potential, at 20 euros a year it is very competitively priced, but it needs to become more stable.
I use it together with other platforms such as bkool, and if the filtering system becomes effective and if, in addition, uploading and downloading your own videos is not a problem, I would leave the other platforms and only use the elite platform.

Thank you for your suggestions, I'll forward them to the person in charge

Regards

Return to “myRealVideo”