Some Downloaded My-RealVideo Videos Play Upside Down

Turn your outdoor training into My RealVideo!

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

reese

Some Downloaded My-RealVideo Videos Play Upside Down

Postby reese » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:11 am

I have downloaded 12-15 different videos from the My-RealVideo site to my PC and most of them work fine. There are 3-4 videos however that play upside down when the video is selected as the current course. The video thumbnail in the PC software also displays upside down. The videos will however play fine (not upside down) when VLC or Media Player is used to play the same videos on the same PC. All DVD based courses play just fine as do most of the videos downloaded but a small number of the courses appear upside down in the thumbnail screen and play upside down in the video window.

I just upgraded to version 8.0.0.22 and the result is the same as with the prior version (version 7.x). Is this a problem with the codecs installed with the RealVideo PC software? Any recommendations for how to correct the video problems so that all videos play correctly. Thanks.

Elite Admin S

Re: Some Downloaded My-RealVideo Videos Play Upside Down

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:01 am

Please contact the customer care at real@elite-it.com

Regards

sarmeg89

Postby sarmeg89 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:42 pm

I have posted several over the years. The latest one from 2 weeks ago plays upside down, too.

edwinf8936

Postby edwinf8936 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:14 pm

I periodically have this problem just did today video 9847413.
I am suspecting something happened during the download or many be the upload.
I have many that have not done this, just a few. I think I have downloaded one two different times with the same issue.
If you give me one that shows upside down I will download it and see if I get the same result, if so I would think the problem is the video.
I went and found the MP4 file and played it, it is upside down also.

Return to “myRealVideo”