Uploaded myrealvideo is not visible

Turn your outdoor training into My RealVideo!

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

denis.tomasevic

Uploaded myrealvideo is not visible

Postby denis.tomasevic » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:06 pm

I just created my first myrealvideo and upload was successful - I received badge "New Entry", however I don't see my upload in myETraining app neither I can find it using a filter?
On my Android phone recorded path disappeared from myrealvideo app, however files are still in folder /Android/data/com.elite.myrealvideo/files/Movies/myrealvideo

How can I "download" my own video to myETraining app?

denis.tomasevic

Re: Uploaded myrealvideo is not visible

Postby denis.tomasevic » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:34 pm

Today I created 3 additional recordings on my Android phone.
All 3 were "successfully" uploaded, however after finishing upload I can see only one video in MyRealVideo app.
All files are left on my phone card, with additional Screen_*.jpg files created.

Uploaded videos have ID 20382111,20382112,20382113, but I can not find any of them in MyETraining app by ID, name, from or to fields.

Funny thing is that I can not even find some videos from other people that I downloaded recently.

Can anyone successfully upload myrealvideo recording and then find/download it afterwards?

denis.tomasevic

Postby denis.tomasevic » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:08 am

After several failed attempts to create MyRealVideo from Android 10 (Samsung Galaxy S20) and Android 8 (Samsung Galaxy S7), I found my old iPhone 6 (iOS 12.4.8) in the basement and I was finally able to upload recorded videos and then download them in MyTraining app.
I can even see uploaded paths from iOS in my Android devices, however uploading on iOS was interrupted every 10s, I had to refresh it over and over again to finish upload.

It looks like uploads from app MyRealVideo are currently not working properly:
- on iOS, upload is constantly interrupted (from logs it is server error 500 with code -1011), so it takes endless number of retries to finish upload.
- on Android, upload goes smoothly, but after upload is finished, path disappears from MyRealVideo app (leaving files on my device) and it is never available for download.

I've opened a ticket with Elite, but have not receive any reply from them so far.

denis.tomasevic

Postby denis.tomasevic » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:48 am

I received reply on my ticket from Elite with simple advice to reinstall app.
Reinstallation did help to free space on my device by deleting previously unsuccessful uploads.

They probably did some fix on the server side, at this moment I can upload recorder paths from both Android in iOS.

Now is the best time to capture colorful tracks for winter trainings!

paxtonleiny

Postby paxtonleiny » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:00 pm

MyRealVideo creation attempts on Android 10 (Samsung Galaxy S20) and Android 8 (Samsung Galaxy S7) devices ended in failure; but, when I dug out my old iPhone 6 (iOS 12.4.8) from the basement, I was able to successfully upload and download recorded films in the MyTraining app.
Even though I can view iOS-uploaded path data on my Android devices, I was unable to complete an iOS upload without having to repeatedly refresh the app.

pooppastoral

Postby pooppastoral » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:59 am

paxtonleiny wrote:MyRealVideo creation attempts on Android 10 (Samsung Galaxy S20) and Android 8 (Samsung Galaxy S7) devices ended in failure; but, when I dug out my old iPhone 6 (iOS 12.4.8) from the basement, I was able to successfully upload and download recorded films in the MyTraining app. dinosaur game
Even though I can view iOS-uploaded path data on my Android devices, I was unable to complete an iOS upload without having to repeatedly refresh the app.

Yes, I also have the same situation

Return to “myRealVideo”