Unable to upload video / impossibile caricare i video sui server Elite

Turn your outdoor training into My RealVideo!

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

umberto.dimassa

Unable to upload video / impossibile caricare i video sui server Elite

Postby umberto.dimassa » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:08 pm

Salve,
Ho registrato un video con l'app myrealvideo seguendo scrupolosamente tutte le istruzioni della guida interna all'app ma l'uplod non viene avviato, cosi lancio il comando refresh ma l'appicazione risponde: "connessione fallita premere il tasto aggiorna per riprovare"

Non voglio perdere il video, ho impiegato tanto per realizzarlo ad andatura lenta e costante creando anche non pochi fastidi alla circolazione stradale.
Ovviamente ho controllato la mia connessione sia lato cellulare che lato router che risulta essere eccellente.
Dispositivo utiluzzato: Samsung Galaxy S8 appena ripristinato ad impostazioni di fabbrica.
Ho tentato riavviando tutti i dispositivi di rete, cellulare compreso, senza successo.
Ho provato ad effettuare il logout dall'app, a pulire la cache e a ricollegarmi, senza successo.
Ho provato a collegarmi ad altra rete WiFi con identico risultato.
Ho verificato i miei collegamenti ed il problema persiste.
Qual'è la procedura da seguire per risolvere il problema?
Grazie.
Saluti,
Umberto Di Massa

==========================

HI,
I recorded a video with the app myrealvideo following scrupulously all instructions listed in the internal guide but the uplod fails to start, so I launch the refresh command but the app responds: "connection failed press the refresh button to try again"

I don't want to lose the video, I took so long to make it running slow and steady, creating not a few road traffic annoyances.
Obviously I checked my connection both on the cell phone and on the router side which is excellent.
Device used: Samsung Galaxy S8 just restored to factory settings.
I tried restarting all network devices, including mobile, without success.
I tried to logout from the app, clear the cache and reconnect, without success.
I tried to connect to another WiFi network with same results.
I have verified my connections and the problem persists.
What is the procedure to follow to solve the problem?
Thank you.
Regards,
Umberto Di Massa

horsev

Re: Unable to upload video / impossibile caricare i video sui server Elite

Postby horsev » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:26 am

As you surf the internet, the address bar automatically displays the current address of the web page you're looking at, whether you typed in the URL or got to it by clicking on a link, such as one from within an email or from another web page. This web page address is called a uniform resource locator.

Return to “myRealVideo”