How to play a video from others

Turn your outdoor training into My RealVideo!

Moderators: Elite Admin S, Elite Admin M

jordan_n

How to play a video from others

Postby jordan_n » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:14 pm

Hi...I only bought my elite real turbo yesterday and I am really impressed, especially with The Alpe d’Huez dvd. I went onto real videos on my iPad and found one in Majorca that I’d like to do, but although it says 538 downloads, I can’t see anywhere how to get it. If I click the downloads button at the top it takes me to the paid dvds. I’m probably missing something...please can someone tell me what it is. Thanks

Pancreata

Re: How to play a video from others

Postby Pancreata » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:45 pm

Yes, like you I was disappointed that whether you've got a free trial or paid subscription to my etraining software, you have to pay extra for the realvideos. On the other hand the myrealvideos are free, but for me a waste of time as apart from their poor quality they contain no GPS data so you won't get any data showing mapping, gradient, ascent etc.

I use my Direto with a Win 10 laptop, and it works fine with my softwares of choice; VeloReality, BigRingVR, and Bkool, so don't feel you have to restrict yourself just to myetraining software.

Elite Admin S

Re: How to play a video from others

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:28 pm

Guys,

if you have a original RealVideo DVD contact us sending the photo of the DVD and we will activate a free download for it.
Also, check in your RealVideo list and you'll see that also Tour of the Moon is free ;)

Return to “myRealVideo”