Video "Judder"

Turn your outdoor training into My RealVideo!

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

JBowker

Video "Judder"

Postby JBowker » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:13 pm

I've downloaded several videos and during rides, some of then start to jump and judder for awhile, and then the picture smooths out,, only to do it again later. Is this a function of the video attempting to "match" my speed to the location of the rider in the video? I was thinking that I may be riding slower than the video was recorded, and this is the way that the software "catches" me back up to the original rider, but that would cause other issues with the total miles ridden, power, avg speed, etc. Anyone else have this issue and/or have a fix for it? I can delete and download the videos again if that's the fix, just wanted to ask before I go to the trouble.

Quadzimoto

Re: Video "Judder"

Postby Quadzimoto » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:38 pm

Just invested in Elite and got a real video just to have the same problem from the start of the video. Downloaded Nove Colli in medium size. Juddering so i tried to find some settings but to no avail. Deleted the video and redownloaded it. Same problem. Very disappointed there are not app settings for controlling video file download location and settings. Help Elite? :geek:

JBowker

Postby JBowker » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:35 pm

I'm not positive, but have decided that the judder issue may be related to the speed of the rider on the trainer in comparison to the speed the video was shot at. I've noticed that depending on the speed I"m riding at, the judder issue may or may not arise. It's also more likely to occur in those cases when videos are shot from a car, and they hit a stop sign or something that results in the rider continuing to pedal during the time when the video was shot from a stop.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:42 am

Hi guys

Please contact our customer care adding a video in which is possible to see the issue:
https://support.elite-it.com/en/ticket

Regards

Return to “myRealVideo”