export training to STRAVA

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

Pancreata

Re: export training to STRAVA

Postby Pancreata » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:49 am

Elite Admin S wrote:@Pancreata,

Sorry, first post in the forum (and also new threads) needs the admin approval (it's not for censoring them, of course, but to avoid phishing and spamming and other weird things). But it's a quite busy period of the year so we don't check the forum posts daily (usually weekly, but it depends).

Regards

Thanks for letting me know.

ronald@emailt.nl

Postby ronald@emailt.nl » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:54 pm

Please insert the GPS data to Strava. The route and the elevation is wat I'm missing and the Strava segmetst.
Like the do in kinomap.

Best regards a happy direto driver.

daders90@hotmail.com

Postby daders90@hotmail.com » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:14 pm

Missing track info both in strava and in myelite app. Script errors Every time i open a real video and a storic activity. Its a bit frustating every time Need to close that errors sequence. Pedaling analysis sometimes doesnt start, Need to close myetraining SW. Using well equiped PC used for gaming as well. Thanks for your time

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:12 pm

We confirm again that the export to Strava include only the training data and not the altimetry/gps data.
About the script error, it will be solved with next updates of the sofware. Sorry for the inconvenient.

Regards

daders90@hotmail.com

Postby daders90@hotmail.com » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:17 am

Ok thanks. However, still a lot of bug and lack of features. Need to plan a massive improvement if you want customers next years

kenna17

Postby kenna17 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:45 am

Strava provides the option for Summit members to download or export the route data of another Strava athlete's activity. This data can then be downloaded onto a Garmin Edge device to use the map or courses features. Click this button to download the GPX file to your computer.

joseantrisan

Postby joseantrisan » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:04 am

You have to improve this application. I have an Elite Drivo, but I use it with Bkool. It's a pity, but Bkool work much better. Elite application is awful.

casamalilla

Postby casamalilla » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:31 pm

La app sería mucho más completa si se pudiese exportar a strava el mapa. Una pena.

dgalley82

Postby dgalley82 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:34 pm

I also regret that map/altimetry from RealVideo/MyRealVideo can't be exported to strava - small feature that would have a great impact on usage of MyETraining....Please keep us inform when you are planning to implement this. Until then I unfortunately won't use myrealvideo...

fkleinendorst

Postby fkleinendorst » Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:23 pm

Another year later, another 3 years since the original request.

Is this feature considered by elite to be implemented? If yes, then is there a timeline when first (tryout) of this feature may be expected?

Return to “My e-training”