Training Test/Training Program

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

shaw.troy

Training Test/Training Program

Postby shaw.troy » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:12 pm

I have been using the Suito trainer for about a month now, and have had alot of fun using the myrealvideos and Map Course. A huge thank you to all the riders that provide these videos and allow us to see your part of the world.

Being relatively new I decided to do the Training Test this morning with the hopes of getting into a training program (so I can hopefully improve).

A couple questions:
1) TRAINING TEST - how long does this take? I did phase 1 for 10 minutes, phase 2 for 1hr:20 and had to jump off to take my kids to school. Yes I stopped 1:30 in and will be mortified if i just had 10 minutes left!!! I have googled everywhere and cant seem to find out how much time I need to block off to get it in. I am planning on cracking it again on Saturday morning but need to know how much time I need to complete it. Phase 2 - being over an hour long how do I properly "conduct the test" just pedal as hard as I can (which will decline over time)?

2) TRAINING PROGRAM (Myetrainer) - if anybody can comment on the training program that was created for them (ive searched the forum and google). Im leaning towards a month of climb training followed by a month of road endurance.

Thanks in advance to those how comment/help.

Altenburger

Re: Training Test/Training Program

Postby Altenburger » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:10 pm

Hi,

I'm following Steve Bechtel and his Endurance 3.0 system. I have two kids, both in elementary school, so pretty much time is spend on their homework now, but I still have some "tiny hour" for myself.

essayservice

bluebirds1927cc

Postby bluebirds1927cc » Sun May 10, 2020 10:54 pm

I am pretty sure it is all based on getting your HR to the target HR? I just did the test phase 1=10min, phase 2=11min and phase 3=10min. It purely is so it can see where your strengths and weaknesses are. Try to keep to a certain cadence.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed May 13, 2020 11:55 am

Hi

About how long does the training test takes... it depends!
Phase 1 is 10 minutes long.
Phase 2 lasts until your heart rate reach the target value. For some it takes around 10-15 minutes, for others it may take 30-45 minutes... But 1h20 seems definitely too much. Did you feel the resistance increasing to increase your HR during phase 2?
Phase 3 is again 10 minutes

If the trainer didn't increase its resistance in phase 2, please be sure to have the latest version of app/software. Try also to uninstall and install it again. If the problem persists, contact our customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com

Regards

RobertDesouza

Postby RobertDesouza » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:26 am

Eu gostaria de atualizá-lo novamente. Eu tenho algo que estava procurando. Na verdade, preciso de um profissional que possa lidar facilmente com minhas tarefas do dia a dia. A maioria das minhas tarefas está relacionada à escrita. Eu encontrei isso há um tempo e parece profissional https://olatcc.com.br/comprar_trabalhos_academicos Você também pode tentar se precisar de um serviço profissional de redação de conteúdo.

samgold

Postby samgold » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:13 pm

Thanks for the information. Now I know how to train better to get the maximum effect. I hope I will have more time for training because now I have a lot of written work at the university. My friends recommended me to contact a cheap essay writing service uk here you can order essays at good prices, for me the main thing is that professionals do their work on time

Return to “My e-training”