My E-Training available for PC?

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

Berachri

My E-Training available for PC?

Postby Berachri » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:05 pm

Hello,

is the My E-Training app also available as a software to be installed on a Windwos 10 PC?

Elite Admin S

Re: My E-Training available for PC?

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:13 am

Not exactly...
But we will release in few weeks a pc software that also synchronize with the app...
Stay tuned!

kreto

Postby kreto » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:37 am

Hi
some weeks have passed any news on my-e-training for windows ????

LJdZ

Postby LJdZ » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:43 pm

Finally the My E-Traning app is available on Windows (link: http://www.elite-it.com/en/products/us/ ... e-training). However, to my dissapointment, I discovered that my new Turno trainer is not listed as a compatible trainer. Will this be fixed soon? A bought an Elite trainer after getting confirmed that the app soon would become available for Windows, then it would be strange if it would not work with the Turno...

gjwong123

Postby gjwong123 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:42 pm

I have a Drivo that comes with the Real Software and a lifetime membership to the My Etraining App. When I downloaded the PC version and tried to put in the activation code that I used for the My ETraining app, it didn't accept it.

Do I have to pay the annual subscription to use the PC version even if I have the Real Software and a lifetime membership to the ETraining app?

Thanks.

gregghinkle

Postby gregghinkle » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:49 pm

I clicked on the link and then tried to download the windows version of the my e-training, but I got an access denied error

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>88C5CE1DC281D90A</RequestId>
<HostId>
S4lh3ij11iDO+imbYXibHkPhva1WKrxJzvkGO83eO0mX/jRscM3VkN+Dqg5EwOYUu8UubvR3Kyw=
</HostId>
</Error>

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:32 am

@LJdZ,

In this moment my e-training Desktop supports only the interactive fe-c trainers. In few months we will add also the Smart trainers.

@gjwong123,

the lifetime subscription only cover the app usage, not the pc software. I confirm you that you have to buy the annual subscription for my e-training Desktop

@gregghinkle,

contact our customer care at real@elite-it.com and specify your Windows os version

Regards

giloleon

Postby giloleon » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:17 am

Could you please define how many months? This was posted in October and we are in February, by the time the program is updated we'll be ridding out on the road.

In all seriousness, the smart trainer is great but frustrating if there is no way to properly calibrate it. Why buy a $400 trainer if you have to spend an additional $500 on a power meter to calibrate it? Might as well buy a $1,100 dollar trainer.

Thanks

Return to “My e-training”