App doesn't work after update

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

Sagal

Re: App doesn't work after update

Postby Sagal » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:07 am

Up
It is not acceptable what Elite did with that. We deserve apologies and getting for free the "pedaling analysis" (supposing it is worth it which I doubt considering the erratic simultaneous values I can read while doing my best to have exactly the same frequency of pedaling reading 70 - 90 while the average is 80) or for free the app for the ones that have to pay for it.
I wrote a review in apple apps and I gave one star. I'm using the app for 18 months now with DRIVO

PS By the way even without my rating the app myEtraining from Elite is graded 1.5 stars out of 5 for 22 reviewers in Apple Store. This is clearly the sign that the quality is not there as we can experience lately with this upgrade that renders the app useless and upset the consumers and make them lose their time figuring out what is wrong suddenly....

r.kennedy

Postby r.kennedy » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:15 pm

So I went to use my turbo today and it wouldn't work without paying for a subscription. This is very poor as all I need is the most basic functions.This should not need a subscription. Reluctantly I paid the money and now the app does not work with the "Age not set" bug other people have reported. I cannot use the Turbo I spent a lot of money buying.

This is clearly unacceptable. I will contact Apple as it is being sold through the Apple App site. Elite need to fix this immediately as I suspect this is a breech of customers' rights.

ARSO12

Postby ARSO12 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:35 pm

fablonghi wrote:Same problem for me as well...
It's not possible to save the birth date and for this reason is not possible auto clicker word unscrambler to do any training.
I think that a new update is necessary to fix this very annoying problem.

Thanks

I now can’t do any training today because it says my age is not input??? Tried everything. This app is so bad at times.
Last edited by ARSO12 on Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

manxchaos

Postby manxchaos » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:46 pm

Has anything been done about this issue yet.....?????

pablopenap

Postby pablopenap » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:14 pm

Problem solved
There’s a new app update

Tomas

Postby Tomas » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:09 pm

Indeed, the app the working, again.

Thanks a lot!

ninoPlay12

Postby ninoPlay12 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:09 am

I'd like to emphasize that there are actually two problems mentioned in the original post.

The seconds one is incorrect detection of Misuro B+ sensor. auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver

Problème résolu
Il y a une nouvelle mise à jour de l'application

Return to “My e-training”