Exporting to trainingpeaks

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

martinfinnemann

Exporting to trainingpeaks

Postby martinfinnemann » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:12 am

Hi

I am having problems exporting sessions from myETraining to trainingpeaks via Trainingpeaks direct upload.
It fails every time I try, then I disconnect and reconnect to my trainingpeaks and I am able to export. Then next time I open the app and wants to export it fails again, and I need to do the disconnect/reconnect to make it work.

This happens both on my tablet (Samsung galaxy Tab A that controls my Elite Drivo) and on my Oneplus 3 phone.

Anyone that have the same issue, and have found a solution??

Elite Admin S

Re: Exporting to trainingpeaks

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:17 pm

If you export a tcx file instead, and then import it on TrainingPeaks, all works properly?
Anyway, contact our customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com explaining the situation and adding the tcx file you're importing.

Regards

martinfinnemann

Postby martinfinnemann » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:13 pm

Doing a manuel import/export the way you describe with .tcx files works fine.

It also works if I disconnect the myEtraining and trainingPeaks under my profile, and then reconnect it. Then I can upload directly. But a few days after when I want to upload again I have to do the disconnect/reconnect procedure again to be able to upload directly.

It is every time I have done a training, and want to upload to trainingpeaks that I have to do the disconnect/reconnect procedure.

nathjoye23

Postby nathjoye23 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:51 pm

J'ai acheté un home trainer élite turno smart+.
Lorsque je l'ai couplé avec mon garmin edge 1000, les valeurs de la vitesse étaient complètement erronées, j'avais des valeurs de 200km/h, puis 2 secondes après 80km/h??
Alors que je pédalais à un rythme régulier, les valeurs de la cadence changeaient sans arrêt.
Comment puis je solutionner ce problème ?
Merci d'avance pour votre aide.
Nathalie

Return to “My e-training”