Turbo Muin - Misuro B+ BLUETOOTH DROPPING OUT?

Moderators: Elite Admin S, Elite Admin M

bryce.lovett

Turbo Muin - Misuro B+ BLUETOOTH DROPPING OUT?

Postby bryce.lovett » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:26 pm

Hey,

I bought my Turbo Muin in September and I've been using it for a couple of months now but it has recently developed a problem.

My set up:
Turbo Muin with Misuro B+
Connected via Bluetooth to the Zwift Mobile Link app on my smart phone
Running Zwift on my Windows 10 laptop

Recently, the bluetooth signal started dropping out after around 5 minutes of riding. My first thought was that the battery was running low in the Misuro B+ sensor so I switched it out for a new one, double checked for 12 blinks and reinstalled it.

However, this has made no difference - It continues to drop out after about 5 minutes of working perfectly. This has happened every time I've tried to use the trainer for the past month or so. Once it's dropped out once it wont stay connected afterwards and will only stay connected for a couple of seconds before dropping out again.

I've bought new batteries and replaced them again and I've tried multiple phones and spoken to Zwift support to see if there is any way this is anything but a faulty bluetooth unit.

I've looked at new units on ebay and they are like £50!!!! So I was hoping someone on here could suggest some things for me to try before I give up.

Thanks

Elite Admin S

Re: Turbo Muin - Misuro B+ BLUETOOTH DROPPING OUT?

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:29 pm

Hi

This issue appears only with Zwift or also if you use my e-training app?

Regards

Return to “Turbo Muin”