New Direto and Zwift cannot find it?

Zwift, TrainerRoad, Sufferfest, Strava, Garmin, Wahoo...

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

glenlloyd1

New Direto and Zwift cannot find it?

Postby glenlloyd1 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:59 am

Hello
I am finding this very frustrating, I have searched repeatedly online and can't find anything about others having issues.

I have unpacked and setup the Direto, bike is mounted and unit is plugged in, the power light is on the other two (ant & BLE) just blink. The unit is literally right next to ant+ dongle but I go into Zwift and it cannot find anything.

Previously was using fluid trainer, stages power meter and HR mon all via ant + dongle. Eventually the Direto just shuts off on its own, which is not apparently mentioned in the instruction manual (poorly written manual) anywhere unless it's called 'sleep mode'.

Other than finally finding the forum where I can pose this question I cannot get to anything that looks like the my e-training application which I wanted to try and use for calibration. When I go to and click on download I get a 404 error message.

Would like some guidance at this point, if the unit is broken let's get on with it, I waited for over two months to get this thing and now I can't seem to get what many said was a pretty much "plug-n-play" trainer to acknowledge anything.

Not my best day to be honest.

Elite Admin S

Re: New Direto and Zwift cannot find it?

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:11 am

Hi

I see that you're already in contact with our customer care to solve the situation.
Please go on with the assistance with the guys there.

Regards

jaantoineii

Re: New Direto and Zwift cannot find it?

Postby jaantoineii » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:11 am

I had the same 404 error issue. The problem was link that was given after signing in with the promo code. I did a google search, found this link ( http://com-elite-myetraining-onepagesit ... onaws.com/ ), and was able to get the download with no issues.

Return to “Third Party Applications and non Elite devices”