Help needed with Qubo Digital Smart B+ and Wahoo Elemnt

Zwift, TrainerRoad, Sufferfest, Strava, Garmin, Wahoo...

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

colinobrien101

Help needed with Qubo Digital Smart B+ and Wahoo Elemnt

Postby colinobrien101 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:00 am

Hi all, I like to use the planned workouts function on the Wahoo Elemnt with my Qubo Digital Smart B+, but I cannot get the computer to display power on screen. I've contacted Wahoo about it and they are looking at the logs to see what's wrong, because they insist it shouldn't be a problem.

Has anyone else encountered this issue, and if so, have you been able to fix it?

Thanks in advance for the help!

elite-it-597860

Re: Help needed with Qubo Digital Smart B+ and Wahoo Elemnt

Postby elite-it-597860 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:08 pm

Hi,

is this still an issue? I've got the same trainer and I an thinking of buying a wahoo elemnt bolt.
Best regards, Adrian

amilan

Postby amilan » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:55 am

i have same issue, probably ANT connection is passive, not active. Only read data from qubo :( could someone from elite support answer this?

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:28 am

Hi guys

Various users have told us that there seems to be a problem with speed using Wahoo Elemnt (but it should be only for the smart trainers).
But you should be able to connect properly an ant+ fe-c trainer (like Qubo Digital Smart B+).

Please check in the settings if you've connected it as a interactive trainer and not as a speed&cadence sensor only. If it is configured as a sensor only, you could see the data but won't be able to control the resistance.
For any doubt, please contact Wahoo customer care (as we don't know exactly how it works).

Regards

Return to “Third Party Applications and non Elite devices”