Cadence Plug Reducer Is Loose

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

mmantini

Cadence Plug Reducer Is Loose

Postby mmantini » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:29 pm

Good day!

I've had my Elite Drivo about a month. It's an amazing piece of engineering, and I commend Elite on their design. For most of this month, I've been using it with Zwift, and it has worked flawlessly. During this time, I used a Wahoo Bluetooth Cadence sensor with my Ipad, and had not had a chance to try the integrated cadence sensor on the Drivo. I would like to start doing some pedaling analysis, and realize to do this effectively, I need to use the Drivo's sensor. When I tried to plug in the sensor into the back of Drivo, it appears to be very loose and won't click into place. The plug itself appears to be fine, so I believe that there may be an issue with the female plug socket inside. As an electrical engineer, I realize that this is not normal. So my question is, is this something that I can try to fix, without voiding the warranty? I really don't want to have to send the whole trainer back.

Thanks You,
Michael Mantini

Elite Admin S

Re: Cadence Plug Reducer Is Loose

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:53 am

Hi Michael

Please contact our customer care at real@elite-it.com , the guys will send you a new electronic board

Regards

mmantini

Re: Cadence Plug Reducer Is Loose

Postby mmantini » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:45 am

Thank you!

Return to “Drivo & Drivo II”