Suito Trainer - no resistance - how to contact support?

Turno, Kura, Turbo Muin Smart B+, Qubo Power Mag Smart B+

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

malcolmnorth1

Suito Trainer - no resistance - how to contact support?

Postby malcolmnorth1 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:17 am

New Suito trainer not responding to changes in resistance. I followed support's directions to create a video to send them but there is no email address to send it to, and I'm not finding any contact information for reaching out to customer support directly. Frustrated and disappointed. Please help.

https://youtu.be/fXUbGRVJhhw

DDmors

Re: Suito Trainer - no resistance - how to contact support?

Postby DDmors » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:05 pm

My recommendation is to return the product and go with another company. I only had issues with the product and Elite is not helping with the warranty replacement they recommend.

It sounds like the problem I have. I have outline a few hours’ worth of work to get it working temporarily. After 3-5 rides I encounter the issue again or new issues (Such as loss of the cadence sensor).

[url]http://forum.elite-it.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2805
[/url]

I have raised support ticket 105777.

So far no solution and good luck getting a warranty replacement. I was told to contact the store I purchased it from. The store wants me to ship the unit to them at my cost of 60$+ and there is none in stock and don't have an ETA.

I have reached back out to Elite to see if they can assist and explained my issue and I only was told to speak with the Store I purchased it from.

Regards,

Dan

DDmors

Re: Suito Trainer - no resistance - how to contact support?

Postby DDmors » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:06 pm

Create General form with all the customer reporting this issue.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2887

Suggest to post on this form

Return to “Smart Trainers”