Sleepy Kura

Kura, Turbo Muin Smart B+, Qubo Power Smart B+...

Moderators: Elite Admin S, Elite Admin M

t17ood

Sleepy Kura

Postby t17ood » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:16 am

Hi,

I have two issues I would appreciate assistance with:

I'm having some issues with waking my Kura up - seems I got a lazy one! If I jump on and start peddling, the trainer does not wake up - does not recognise movement and does not transmit on either protocol. If I plug it in to power it wakes, then I can remove the power and carry on as normal with the internal battery showing as fully charged. I don't really want to send it back as I have thrown the packaging - is there a fix for this?
It did work as it should the first time I used it and I followed the instructions and rode for 15mins to charge the internal battery but its not worked since then.

Also, The manual states that the bluetooth smart and Ant+ protocols are mutually exclusive i.e. it broadcasts on one or the other but not both at the same time; yet, I can quite easily pair with my Garmin on Ant+ and my iPhone on Bluetooth at the same time - are there any issues with doing this?

Elite Admin S

Re: Sleepy Kura

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:57 am

Hi

About the Kura issue, please contact our customer care at real@elite-it.com explaining the problem, they will ask you some test to understand the cause of the issue.

About the simultaneous use of ant+ and bluetooth, the bluetooth should switch off the ant+ communication. But if this won't happen for some reason, there aren't any contraindication.

Regards

t17ood

Re: Sleepy Kura

Postby t17ood » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:22 pm

All sorted thanks. Resetting the Kura solved the sleepy issue.

I've also worked out that it wasn't broadcasting simultaneously on ant and bluetooth - my Zwift was just pairing onto my stages power meter, which I thought was disabled.

Return to “Smart Trainers”