Resistance Issue on Elite Suito

Turno, Kura, Turbo Muin Smart B+, Qubo Power Mag Smart B+

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

kaushik.keshav

Resistance Issue on Elite Suito

Postby kaushik.keshav » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:36 am

Hi,

I am noob in indoor training environment but have been riding outdoors since an year and half. Recently, I have procured Suito from Elite to keep my passion in Cycling alive. Right from the very first day, I have observed that the resistance on the trainer is very hard. Even if I am riding on flats, the pedal push is like I am on climb. Whenever, I am climbing at 4%, I feel fatigued and stressed.

I have observed that the resistance is unpredictable and Suito decides all of a sudden that it needs to ride hard. I am actually not enjoying my rides due to the missing smoothness while I am riding indoors :( :x

timo.gieb

Re: Resistance Issue on Elite Suito

Postby timo.gieb » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:57 am

Hi, how are you using the Suito, i.e. which app are using? Suito has to be controlled by an app to set the power.

I have smilar issues using zwift in the Free ride mode (ERG off). The suito just keeps on cranking up the resistance as I triy to increase cadence to 70-80 ( Watts are then > 400 I would have to push) , making it impossible for me to to train.
Firmware is up to date, linked to Zwift via BT.

Any Ideas any one?

Best, Timo

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:00 pm

Hi

First of all, do a calibration.
Remember to do a 10 minutes training at around 20 km/h (100-150W) before running the calibration.

If still you are having the feeling that simulation is not realistic, please contact our customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com.

Regards

kaushik.keshav

Postby kaushik.keshav » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:26 pm

Hi,

I am using Zwift for training and for the Calibration, I have tried both Zwift and Elite app but still I feel that the tension is very tough. Even if ERG is off, the trainer becomes too tight to push even on flats. I tried Elite training app and my spin down calibration first was 11045 and then again 11035. I do not know, what is the issue and what do I do with these codes.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:22 am

Please contact the customer care, it's necessary to investigate further

Regards

mordeevee

Postby mordeevee » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:18 pm

Hi,
I've had my Suito for a month and it worked OK. However, yesterday when I did a power based training session I noticed ridiculously fast speeds.I reclabrated it and tried again; but no change. I went on to a MyRealtimeVideo and the machine was almost impossible to turn over. I went to Zwift and it kept a huge resistance. Is the trainer faulty or am I missing something?

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:15 am

Hi

Usually a fast speed is due to wrong circumference value.
Sometimes, some external devices (like Wahoo Elmnt Bolt) can modify the circumference value and cause such problems.
Run my e-training again and check the circumference value you've set.
Then run a level mode training and check if speed is still wrong.

If the problem persists, contact our support:
https://support.elite-it.com/

Return to “Smart Trainers”