Setting up drivo with zwift result high resistance and impossible ERG mode

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

udokoeken

Setting up drivo with zwift result high resistance and impossible ERG mode

Postby udokoeken » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Hello,

I searched the topics, but i did not really find an answer to my probelms.

Issue one the resisitance during climbs is very high. Real life i can do 15% with the set up i use. On the drivo i have tot set back the level of trainer difficulty to in zwift to 25% to make it.

Then i tried a work out. Put in use de ERG mode. Zwift says warm up at 80w. starting of ok but after seconds it start ramping up untill i have to stop. Zwift disable ERG. I start again en again building up and so on and so on.

I stopt the workout above and started the FTP test workout with ERG disabled. In simulation mode again the problem of resistance. Lower as 130W was not possible or it had to be on very very very low cadense. On higher power levels it is some wath hard to find the sweetspot.
Rest before the actual test was not possible below 130w again

Cooling down same problem.

Cadense is always arround 100 when flat and drops to 80 with visius climbs.

I got an FTP reading but nothing saems to help. I did my fysical data coorectly. I calibrated the trainer with myetraner. although bleutooth was drama and also seems to take for ever to get the instruction to ramp up.

I am going to try power smooting but i just want to ride the power that is needed. May be it is me. I hope for an awnser that wil make my able to solve the problem.

Kind regards Udo

Elite Admin S

Re: Setting up drivo with zwift result high resistance and impossible ERG mode

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:32 am

Contact the customer care at real@elite-it.com

Regards

Return to “Drivo & Drivo II”