Disable/disengage/lower resistance on Drivo ?

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

jbroussia

Disable/disengage/lower resistance on Drivo ?

Postby jbroussia » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Hi,

I need to adjust my rear derailleur for the cassette I installed on my Drivo, but the default resistance is so high that it's a real pain to try to adjust outer limit (H screw) on the hardest gear ! Is there a way to disable or disengage the resistance, or at least to set it to a minimum while doing that maintenance ?

Thanks.

Elite Admin S

Re: Disable/disengage/lower resistance on Drivo ?

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:59 am

Hi

Please contact our customer care at real@elite-it.com adding also the serial number of the trainer

Regards

d247

Postby d247 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:47 am

Could you answer it publicly ?
That's quite a problem

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:21 am

@d247,

do you have a problem mounting the cassette?
If it is so, please contact the customer care at real@elite-it.com adding some photos or video that explicate the situation.
The Drivo of jbroussia had different problems, at the end.

Regards

jbroussia

Postby jbroussia » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:55 pm

Hum, it still has those problems you mention (as no solution were ever provided), but they have nothing to do with the question asked here, for which there was no answer either. All I see in these forum is "please contact our customer care": maybe you should just get rid of the forums and put a link to the customer care instead ? It would be less trouble for everyone.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:41 am

@jbroussia,

If there are mechanical issues, noises or if some deep analysis is needed (often we ask exported trainings to check data), it is necessary to contact the customer care. In your case, it was necessary to be in contact with the customer care as you had a mechanical issue that required a replacement of the trainer. Is not something we can manage in a forum.

The forum is used usually to share opinions, ask for information and also discuss issues, why not. But it's not a customer care service.

Regards

Return to “Drivo & Drivo II”