resistance too high

Suito, Direto, Tuo, Drivo, Rampa, Qubo Digital Smart B+, Real series

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

paolo.vendruscolo

resistance too high

Postby paolo.vendruscolo » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:31 am

hello, using a elite digital smart b+ the resistance i far too high than normal. Using both zwift and my e-tranining the values are low but the effort if high

wmscyclone@yahoo.com

Re: resistance too high

Postby wmscyclone@yahoo.com » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:31 am

I have the same problem with my Zumo, often when I start the resistance is too high. Using either Zwift or the Elite iOS app I have to pedal very hard to get only 40 watts. If I stop I hear some sounds from the trainer, and after 2 or 3 complete stops the resistance gets back to normal (average pedaling = 120 to 160 watts).

I have tried using Upgrado and it says my firmware is up to date (firmware 168, Hardware Revision 1).

dydavide

Postby dydavide » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:32 am

I face the same identical problem.

I didn't know about Upgrado. I m going to give it a try tonight

backrocgat

Postby backrocgat » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:38 pm

The same here, everything was ok first 1k but now almost every ride I start the resistance is going to high level,then I have to disconnect from zwift and connect again, sometimes even twice when back to normal. Another issue is cadence reading,on freewheeling it's going to enormous value , even over 200rpm,then on the biggest ring on the rear (11-30 cassette) cadence is going down and jumping 30-50 when usually I'm pedaling about 80-85. Last few rides I've seen also the power readings jump like 150-180watts on the same speed and cadence. Had a problem with calibration last few times , tried through zwift and elite app and all failed but today after training I've tried with tablet with ant + dongle and was successful so we will see next ride is any better or not

g.dicristo

Postby g.dicristo » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:02 pm

I have the same issue. What happens??? I've already sent an email to technical support

Return to “Interactive Trainers”