Qubo Digital Smart B+ problems

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

steve.colloby

Qubo Digital Smart B+ problems

Postby steve.colloby » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:03 pm

Hi,
When I use my trainer in conjunction with trainerroad, I often find that the trainer does not respond to the change in power of the intervals specified, and that I have to use the gears on the bike to get the required change in resistance. I'm sure that this is not supposed to be the case.

As an example, last night i was doing some 3 min intervals at 422 watts followed by a 3 min rest at 250. However when i completed the 422 watt interval i was having to change down to the bottom of my cassette and drop my cadence from 85 - 95 rpm to 65 - 75 rpm to reduce the power output. Then when the interval went back up to 422 watts I was having to change up more gears than i had changed down to get the resistance back. Its totally inconsistent. It doesnt do it all the time, sometimes it works ok, but 6 out of 10 times it doesnt react as much as it should. (ie it will drop the resistance but not enough to keep pedalling at the same cadence.) It does this on long intervals as well as short ones, no real rhyme or reason as to why it does it as far as i can tell. It also did the same in Zwift.

Is there anything I'm missing or anything I can do to sort this out?

Thanks

Steve

Elite Admin S

Re: Qubo Digital Smart B+ problems

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:26 am

Hi

This happens also with our my e-training app?

It may be caused by a disconnection issue.
If you are using a laptop with a dongle, try putting it closer to the trainer and see if the situation improves.

Otherwise, contact our customer care at real@elite-it.com to investigate further.

Regards

d.stott

Postby d.stott » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:39 am

Was there a conclusion to this issue. I have the same problem.

joshmitchelltri

Postby joshmitchelltri » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:30 am

Hi, I’m also having a problem where while I was riding the power lead fell out and turbo turned off now when I put the power lead back in the turbo doesn’t turn on
Many thanks Josh

Return to “Qubo Digital / Novo Smart”