As I posted in the Misuro B+ and Zwift thread - figured it out with Zwift.
Using Quick Motion, Misuro B+ and Zwift - these are the steps:
1. Set Misuro B+ to 8 blinks for 292mm/parabolic rollers [6 blinks-264 Arion rollers gave too high a read out on both My E Training and Zwift app] [also my Misuro B+ was set to 1 blink when I originally paired it using the Configure app on My E Training - speed and cadence seemed to match my bike computer speed and cadence so I assumed that it was properly set up.]
2. Start Zwift app on iOS device with Bluetooth
3. Begin rolling to active Misuro B+ sensors
4. Select Power Source [not Speed Source] in Zwift
5. You should have virtual rider moving in game and the power output, speed and cadence will be the same as on My E Training.
Also, you can't use both Zwift and My E Training app at same time. First one to get BT signal controls.
Hope this helps.