Direto - oscillating resistance with Zwift

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

glenlloyd1

Direto - oscillating resistance with Zwift

Postby glenlloyd1 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:34 pm

I would like to get some answers from Elite about this, because my Direto is behaving badly. The resistance is oscillating back and forth, in some cases it's awful. If we cannot get this resolved I'm packing it up and returning it. I waited two months for this thing and then to have it work as it does is unacceptable.

Here's the situation:
Performed calibration via horrible Elite application.

Riding in Zwift in a structured workout in non-ERG mode and the trainer resistance oscillates back and forth.

Zwift says that they do NOT control the trainer during structured workouts, that they do not change resistance. So if they aren't controlling the trainer what is? And what is it that decides to make adjustments to resistance in this scenario?

I have 1 hr 30 minutes of video showing stepper motor making adjustments to resistance, some very drastic movements that cause user frustration. This needs to be addressed, I'm not the only one complaining about this to Zwift.

Thanks

Elite Admin S

Re: Direto - oscillating resistance with Zwift

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:46 pm

Hi

I see that you're already in contact with our customer care to analyze the situation.
Go on with the technician that is following your case and then if you like share the results here.

Regards

stevenvancoillie

Postby stevenvancoillie » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:56 pm

I have the same problem, is there a solution?

DG1376

Postby DG1376 » Tue May 07, 2019 4:20 pm

I also have the same problem.
How do I solve it?

Please help me

Return to “Trainers general discussion”