Qubo Digital Smart B+ With Zwift

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

chet

Qubo Digital Smart B+ With Zwift

Postby chet » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:35 pm

I'm looking for a little help setting up my trainer to use with Zwift, I use a Garmin for day to day riding; I'm not a seasoned rider by the way, whilst using Zwift in SIM mode (ERG Off) so I'm expecting my speeds to match my Garmin and also the trainer resistance altering with gradient I'm riding on. For example, if I hit a hill in Zwift the resistance does not change but I see the speed drop on the screen.

I did a ride only to look at the difference between speeds on my Garmin and Zwift, my Garmin was showing 15mph constant and Zwift was varying between 4mph on hills to 25mph downhills, I've looked at how to calibrate with the E-Trainer app but it looks for me to enter my Watts which I cant because I don't have a power meter.

How can I calibrate my trainer to work with Zwift if I don't have a power meter?

Thanks

Elite Admin S

Re: Qubo Digital Smart B+ With Zwift

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi

If you use our my e-training app, all works properly?

chet

Postby chet » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:22 pm

Not tried that personally but apparently, there is a software issue between the trainer and Zwift, for this reason, I'm sending my trainer back for a refund.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:07 am

@chet

I can confirm that Zwift has a problem in a particular configuration (mobile link app + bluetooth + some trainers).
For those that are using this configuration, I suggest to contact Zwift for details on the bug fixing.

All the other configurations work properly

Regards

federico.regis

Postby federico.regis » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:19 pm

Hi,

I have just bought a qubo smart + trainer and I am experiencing some troubles with Zwift as well.
I am connecting through Bluetooth, could this be a problem, therefore should I try with ANT +?
I have tried changing the P1-2-3 values, but I got lost:
- I change them manually, I pedal as the app says. I got the message telling everything is ok. I click again on the P values and I they read correctly. I f I go back to main app screen and I enter the advanced setting again, P1P2P3 read the factory values! Am I missing something?

Any hints? I like Elite products and I would like to stick to them. I also would like to use Zwift cuz all my ride mates are there, so its pointless to use a different app (even though the Elite one is strongly advised ;) )

Thanks for the help!

Federico

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:42 am

Hi

Don't worry about the calibration value, when you re-enter the calibration page you'll always see the default values (not the latest inserted values).
About Zwift, I suggest you to contact their customer care (we have been told that they had some issue in bluetooth)

Regards

Return to “Trainers general discussion”