Sick of this elite zumo

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

burkeyboy767

Sick of this elite zumo

Postby burkeyboy767 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:37 am

Can anybody help as nobody responds to any emails. I’ve had an elite zumo for a 4 days now and no matter what I do I can’t get the resistance to go away. It literally lets me pedals about 5 times then it goes through the roof and I can barely pedal and then repeats until I turn the thing off. I’ve tried calibrating it through my e trainer which decides when it wants to work and calibrate and zwift which calibrates all the time but doesn’t change anything. It’s fine when it’s not paired but I haven’t paid £500 for me to pedal when the thing is off. It’s all upto date with the software and I’m close to giving the thing back as I can’t find any help with what to do with it .

Elite Admin S

Re: Sick of this elite zumo

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:10 am

Hi burkenboy

I've checked but I haven't found any request from your email address to our customer care.
There may be a problem on the electronic circuit board, it's necessary to do some test.
Please run the trainer diagnostics and send it to us as indicated in this article:
https://elitesrl.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/a ... iagnostics

If you don't receive a reply within 2 working days, send me a private message. Remember to check also your spam folder for the reply.

Regards

Return to “Trainers general discussion”