Misuro B+ sensor

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

paul.foz

Misuro B+ sensor

Postby paul.foz » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:39 am

Hi, I have purchased the Turbo Muin and Misuro B+ sensor. I have fitted the sensor to the trainer (red box under fly wheel) as per instruction. I am trying to connect to Zwift but my Avatar does not move as the sensor is not producing any readings. The sensor has been paired and connected using both ant+ and Bluetooth but unable to get this to work?

A small magnet came with the sensor, I am supposed to use this in some capacity? Any information/suggestions on how I can get this sorted would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Paul

Elite Admin S

Re: Misuro B+ sensor

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:10 am

Hi Paul

The magnet is there because the misuro can be used with many different trainers and some of them require to insert the magnet in a specified housing. But it's not your case.

If you cannot see any data, I suggest you to check these points:
- verify to have inserted correctly the misuro on its housing (if it is flipped or rotated, it won't work)
- verify that the Misuro does the correct number of flashes - otherwise set it to the correct configuration as indicated in the misuro installation sheet
- verify that the battery of the misuro is fully charged

If all is properly set and you still have the issue, give it a try with our my e-training app and check if it is working there (to understand if the issue is related to the Misuro or to Zwift)

Regards

paul.foz

Re: Misuro B+ sensor

Postby paul.foz » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:31 am

OK thanks, i'll check all these things and let you know if that has resolved the issue.

Paul

mobyduck44

Re: Misuro B+ sensor and zwift

Postby mobyduck44 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:58 pm

Zwift calculates speed based on wheel circumference, while the Misuro B+ measures roller circumference, and you can't select roller circumference in Zwift. While the Misuro B+ works with the Turbo Muin series, it won't work with Elite's other classic trainers in Zwift.

The good news is that your trainer might still be compatible if you combine it with a traditional wheel-based speed sensor. There is a sample list of sensors that work with Zwift on Zwift website. Essentially you will need a speed sensor that reads the wheel rotations from your rear wheel. I really like the Wahoo speed sensor. It transmits both Bluetooth and Ant+ so it will work with Zwift over either BLE or ANT+.

Return to “Trainers general discussion”