new Suito, No serial number

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

HMB

new Suito, No serial number

Postby HMB » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:50 pm

Hi,

I just bought a new Suito trainer and when I tried to register for the free month on Zwift found that there's no serial number sticker anywhere on the trainer or on the box etc. Is there any way I can find out the serial number? (I bought it from what I thought was a reputable bike shop and a friend bought one from the same place with a proper s/n on it). :(

Thanks

Volkan

Re: new Suito, No serial number

Postby Volkan » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:14 am

Hello there,

One brochure comes out of the box. Elite my training membership activation brochure. When you subscribe here, the mail you receive, zwift, trainerroad, bkool 1-month membership activation codes are also at the bottom of the mail.

Just a suggestion;

First, subscribe to zwift. Use Elite's activation code when your free trial is over. ;)

HMB

Postby HMB » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:32 pm

Thank you for responding,

It didn't come with a brochure like you describe. I just have the main Suito manual, and a leaflet that tells me to claim my free trial subscription on redeem.elite-it.com (but when I do that it asks me for the serial no which the trainer doesn't have).

HMB

Postby HMB » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:17 pm

Updating in case anyone else has same prob - serial number was stuck onto the box (the external postage box, not the Suitos box inside) - thankfully rescued from the recycling bin!

contato

Postby contato » Mon May 16, 2022 3:47 am

I have same problem with Novo Force 8, not included serial number under spin.

fabrice.ackermann

Postby fabrice.ackermann » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:53 pm

Bonjour
Suite achat de mon élite suito t mon numéro de série est refusé pour l’inscription de mon abonnement gratuit
Pouvez vous m’éclaircir sur ce sujet

lucidam

Postby lucidam » Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:18 am

Volkan wrote:Hello there,

One brochure comes out of the box. Elite my geometry dash training membership activation brochure. When you subscribe here, the mail you receive, zwift, trainerroad, bkool 1-month membership activation codes are also at the bottom of the mail.

Just a suggestion;

First, subscribe to zwift. Use Elite's activation code when your free trial is over. ;)

thanks

timothyferriss

Postby timothyferriss » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:18 am

The serial number is typically located on a sticker or label somewhere on the io games trainer itself, on the packaging box, or in the user manual. Since

Return to “Trainers general discussion”