Direto X impossible to pedal - impossibile pedalare

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

challa

Direto X impossible to pedal - impossibile pedalare

Postby challa » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:01 am

Hi,

I bought a Direto X on November 2019 after a bad experience with Suito (it just stop working after 2 days) sure to improve quality and technical stuff BUT... Yesterday during my daily training routine on zwift, it became extremely hard to pedal and some strange noises start coming from the direto's body. So I've tried to fix it using the calibration mode on the elite app but... nothing happened. I've tried to use Bluetooth and Ant+, unplug and replug, with Mac and Windows, iPhone and Android 9apps, with Erg mode on and off and I've tried also on Zwift, Rouvy and E-Training but it doesn't work anymore..
I don't find any reset button or something like that on it and the "elite support center online" didn't answer yet. I'm also on quarantine and it's my only way to stay alive and in touch with my team...

Any ideas on what can I do to make it work again is extremely appreciated. The elite maintenance is closed due to the national quarantine.

Best Regards
Challa

Buongiorno

Lo scorso Novembre ho comprato il Direto X dopo aver avuto una pessima esperienza con Suito (ha smesso di funzionare dopo soli due giorni) certo di poter aumentare la qualità e gli aspetti tecnici MA....
Ieri durante il mio solito allenamento quotidiano su Zwift, la pedalata è improvvisamente diventata impossibile e sono iniziati strani rumori dal corpo del Direto. Ho provato ad utilizzare la calibrazione della app dell'elite ma senza nessun risultato. Ho usato il Bluetooth e l'Ant+, l'ho staccato e riattaccato, ho provato con Mac e Windows, iPhone e Android, con Erg mode attivato e disattivato ed ho provato ad usarlo anche su Zwift, Rouvy and E-Training ma sembra che proprio non voglia funzionare.
Non ho trovato un tasto di reset o qualcosa di simile e l'assistenza online Elite non mi ha ancora risposto. Io sono in quarantena e questo attrezzo è l'unica cosa che mi tiene in allenamento ed in contatto con il mio Team.

Qualsiasi idea su come farlo funzionare è estremamente apprezzata visto che l'assistenza Elite probabilmente è chiusa per quarantena.

Cordiali Saluti
Challa

Rixter

Re: Direto X impossible to pedal - impossibile pedalare

Postby Rixter » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:55 am

I've had the same problem when using Rouvy, though people have complained about Zwift as well. What seems to work for me, is to start riding on the Directo XR for a few seconds to get it spinning, then turn on the power to the trainer. I am literally riding with the power off to start, and Rouvy or Zwift loaded on my laptop. This seems to work for me most of the time

ianelvis1975

Re: Direto X impossible to pedal - impossibile pedalare

Postby ianelvis1975 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:59 am

Good evening or morning, I up grade to the Direto X, in August, I had the same problem after the 2 weeks, it started not aligning with Zwift.
(impossible to pedal) Back to my friends at the bike shop, they played around with the settings and trainer came good.
Went on holidays over Christmas, and the new year. First ride for the new year the problem was back. It comes on to hard for where you are riding on Zwift and then you are free spinning the next minute. I gave up today after only riding 6ks.
The bike shop is waiting for the rep to come by for help.

Cheers Ian

Return to “Trainers general discussion”