unrealistic speed displayed on Sigma Rox 12.0 when coupled to Elite Suito

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

p.c.s.vermeent

unrealistic speed displayed on Sigma Rox 12.0 when coupled to Elite Suito

Postby p.c.s.vermeent » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:36 am

Hi,

I've been trying to connect my Sigma Rox 12.0 cycling computer to my Elite Suito. The signal gets picked up easily. However, the speeds that are displayed on my Sigma are off the charts, in the range of 600-900 km/h. Other stats (power/cadence etc) seem to be working fine. Any idea what might cause this and how I could fix it?

Thanks!
Stefan

plrichardson21

Re: unrealistic speed displayed on Sigma Rox 12.0 when coupled to Elite Suito

Postby plrichardson21 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:13 am

Hi.

I know it's a little late. The problem is the lack of ant+ fe-c support on the Rox 12 most likely.

I bought an Elite Zumo and had the same issues.

I frigged it by setting the wheel circumference to something silly (75mm). This gave me something resembling normality.

Thanks.

lucidam

Postby lucidam » Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:52 am

plrichardson21 wrote:Hi.

I know it's a little late. The problem isPokemon Infinite Fusion the lack of ant+ fe-c support on the Rox 12 most likely.

I bought an Elite Zumo and had the same issues.

I frigged it by setting the wheel circumference to something silly (75mm). This gave me something resembling normality.

Thanks.

Firmware updates: Check for any available firmware updates for both your Sigma Rox 12.0 and Elite Suito. Manufacturers often release firmware updates to address bugs and improve compatibility. Visit the respective websites or contact customer support to ensure you have the latest firmware installed.

LindseyMcbride

Postby LindseyMcbride » Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:38 am

Check the wheel size setting on your Sigma Rox 12.0 cycling computer.
Power Warriors Mod APK is one of the most famous Dragon Ball simulation games today. The game is available on the website https://getmodnow.com/power-warriors-mod-apk.html The game is inspired by the famous manga and cartoon series Dragon Ball.

basketball

Postby basketball » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:54 am

These are the types of games that can be found at play snake To the fullest extent possible, do it. Before engaging in activities of that nature, individuals must to be subjected to psychological evaluations. People who have a psychological make-up that is too unstable should not participate in such a game. Life is too valuable to throw away just because you came in second place in a competition.

karcevgo

Postby karcevgo » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:21 pm

having the same issue with Turno+Rox11. The speed is 200km/h :lol:
did anyone fix it?

Return to “Trainers general discussion”