Direto

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

Elite Admin S

Re: Direto

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Guys,

Direto can be connected to Zwift as a controllable trainer. Power is adjustable.
If you have any problem with Zwift software, please contact their customer care.
If the problem also appears on our my e-training app, instead, contact our customer care at real@elite-it.com

Regards

mailsawka

Postby mailsawka » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:22 pm

I have the same trying to conet on two diferent thons i mad 1h training whiout conetion
Guys dont you think you shold solve this problem or tak this shi... back.
It doesnt work on bluetooh thats super unfer to people who pay for your product 750 euro dont you think ! ?

maurice_vankan

Postby maurice_vankan » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:27 pm

I have the same problems as slevin14 describes. No connection with Bluetooth possible. First few rides went well, until second week.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:18 pm

@mailsawka,
@maurice_vankan,

I see that you're already in contact with our technicians.
Go on with the assistance with them to solve the problem

Regards

aplpolymer

Postby aplpolymer » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:08 am

Bought the direto trainer works well on iPhone but screen is way to small. Tried with lap top had no end of trouble. My laptop can find the device. However elite software doesn’t support Bluetooth!! Come on !!

avannoy

Postby avannoy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:34 am

I am also having the same problem of not being able to connect my Elite Direto as a controlable trainer in Zwift. I only purchased this trainer to use via Bluetooth directly to my laptop and you are telling me it doesn't do that?! I paid for this thing on November 18th 2017 and had to wait 2 1/2months to actually recieve it from backorder and now I can't even use it as intended! If you tell me I need to go buy a dongle and a cord I am going to light this trainer on fire!

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:51 pm

@aplpilymer,

the date is close...

@avannoy,

with Zwift you shouldn't have problems connecting to the trainer. The lack of bluetooth LE support is only for my e-training Desktop on Windows pc (on Mac it is already supported). If you have any problem to control the trainer using Zwift, check if all works well with the app my e-training. If it doesn't work there too, contact our customer care at real@elite-it.com; otherwise, if it works, contact Zwift customer care.

Regards

rossaduc

Postby rossaduc » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:33 pm

I am new to the Direto myself, one thing I have learned, can not use BlueTooth, use ANT on USB dongle and mount ant receiver on chainstay close to the Direto with some cable ties. My ANT+ dongle did not pick up when it was just a couple feet away, mounted to chainstay maybe 6 inches or less from the lights on Direto and picked up instantly. now if I can just figure out how to play the videos. Elite allowed me to download videos to replace the DVDs I had for my old elite real Axiom trainer which worked like a charm. Now I can not seem to figure out how to get the videos to play while riding. No indication anywhere showing " Start" so????? ANyone have a short and sweet tutorial on how to play the real videos would appreciate it. This may be distressing to find the Direto a problem, but it should be overcome, my old wired RealAxiom trainer with handlebar controls directly to PC with DVDs videos downloaded worked great. And of course I sold that on eBay so no turning back. R

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:59 am

Hi

In the lower part of the screen there is the play button (in green).
If you cannot see it, it may be a visualization problem. Can you post a screenshot?

Regards

DaveRodda

Postby DaveRodda » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:29 pm

When you are in the white screen when the app asks you to pedal, wait until the trainer appears on the list and be sure that there's a green tick on it before pressing next.
If still you are not able to see data during the training, please send us the screenshots of the parameter screen and advanced settings screen.

Return to “Trainers general discussion”