Elite Sterzo Smart

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

alain.schlichtig

Elite Sterzo Smart

Postby alain.schlichtig » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:25 pm

Hi ,

I use an Elite Sterzo Smart and I have an issue with it with Zwift on Apple TV via Companion App.
This one is connected on the app, connected on the Apple TV's screen but when I start a ride, the Strezo Smart doens not working...
Someone has a solution or the same issue ?

Thank you

zedatomic

Re: Elite Sterzo Smart

Postby zedatomic » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:41 pm

I have the same issue - My Sterzo was working fine earlier last week. When I tried to Zwift on Friday, I could connect the Sterzo to my iPad (Companion App.) and the Sterzo was blue on the device connection screen on Zwift but when I started my workout, the Sterzo was shown as off and there was a message saying that the Sterzo was disconnected. Like you, I am using Apple TV.

Will try it again tonight - I have brought all my software and OS's to the latest versions so I will restart everything and see if that works...

Best regards and stay safe,

S.

rjc5197

Postby rjc5197 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:01 am

Has anyone figured this out?
I have same issue
I have tried to unpair and pair again to Zwift companion app because Apple TV limits to two Bluetooth devices

Only the Sterzo Smart will not pair and work

Thx

marconazzi

Postby marconazzi » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:28 pm

Since last Zwift update, on Apple TV, there is no way to make Sterzo working. It connect but gives “no signal” message.
Both with Companion or direct to Apple TV.
It’s frustrating....
No to mention that connection with ZC is ususable, too unstable :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “Trainers general discussion”