Suito - calibration

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

cyvil1

Re: Suito - calibration

Postby cyvil1 » Thu May 06, 2021 2:55 pm

Hello Everyone!
In the end, I was able to calibrate Suito in the application on the phone. So far, I have been doing this with my laptop and it worked every time, but on android it never worked.
Here's how to do it on the phone app:
1. Turn off all nearby blutooth devices
2. Connect Suito and run the application
3. Warm up the trainer by pedaling without load for about 5-10 minutes.
4. Start calibrating and begin pedaling. Pedal a few seconds and if the "Target speed" command does not appear, stop the calibration and start the calibration again.
5. Repeat the procedure of point 3 until the message "Target speed" appears in the calibration window.
Sometimes it takes up to 10 tries, but it will work in the end.

My last calibration spindown value is 12939. What does it mean? What does this have to be compared with?

hernandez_christ

Postby hernandez_christ » Thu May 06, 2021 9:34 pm

It means the fly wheel needs 12,939 seconds to stop from the target speed. It has to be compared to the value on the sticker under your suito. You may see a difference but I don't think it is a problem unless it is big.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri May 07, 2021 8:38 am

Hi

The offset value you get is indeed the number of milliseconds measured from speed A to speed B (where speed B is very low).

But with Suito trainers it has NOT to be compared to a specific value. Of course if the value change a lot (more than 5K for example) it means that something is going on and it may be necessary to contact the support.

On Direto, instead, it's useful to understand the status of tension of the internal belt.

johnmacattitude

Postby johnmacattitude » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:17 pm

My new Suito trainer's spin down calibration isn't working, and I can't calibrate it with the my-training app. For the past week, I've been attempting from my laptop and Android phone. My Disney Experience login
Last edited by johnmacattitude on Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:56 am

@johnmacattitude,

what happens exactly?
Which message you get when the calibration fail?

spiceagent11

Postby spiceagent11 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:33 pm

So, first of all check to have a good connection (especially if you use bluetooth).
Try with different devices if you have, as one may be less sensible to interference than another.
[urlhttps://]vidmateapp.win[/url] | moviezwap | spice money login

mathias.fredriksson

Postby mathias.fredriksson » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:30 pm

This piece of "#¤% app is useless..

Still havent been able to calibrate ever in the app. "Increase speed" up to 60kmh.
My legs can't spin fast enough to go faster.

Some people suggests to shut off all other BTs, but never had issues on my Tacx, and I get my neighbours devices etc.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:19 am

Hi

Try to uninstall the app and install it again.
If the problem persists, try also with a different device and let me know if you have the same issue

Return to “Trainers general discussion”