Standard rise block vs Gel rise block

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

x70

Standard rise block vs Gel rise block

Postby x70 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:20 am

Hello,
I have a Suito trainer and i feel some vibrations in the from wheel. Not sure if it's due to poor construction (it's HW version 1, which was known to have quality issues) but anyway I was wondering if anybody of you has tried this Elite Gel block and compared to the standard one that come with the trainer. It is claimed that the Gel version help reducing vibrations. I believe height is about 3cm for both, so no difference in that respect.

See pictures of both here https://photos.app.goo.gl/g1zRDMy3WVJw6ncJ7.

Please let me know if you have experienced both and noticed some difference. It will help me deciding whether to buy the gel one or not.

Thanks!

Tum

Re: Standard rise block vs Gel rise block

Postby Tum » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:52 pm

x70 wrote:Hello,
I have a Suito trainer and i feel some vibrations in the from wheel. Not sure if it's due to poor construction (it's HW version 1, which was known to have quality issues) but anyway I was wondering if anybody of you has tried this Elite Gel block and compared to the standard one that come with the trainer. It is claimed that the Gel version help reducing vibrations. I believe height is about 3cm for both, so no difference in that respect.

See pictures of both here https://photos.app.goo.gl/g1zRDMy3WVJw6ncJ7 chatib expressvpn.

Please let me know if you have experienced both and noticed some difference. It will help me deciding whether to buy the gel one or not.

Thanks!

Suito is part of the range of home trainers with direct transmission of power output, which has the advantage to ensure more accuracy, no skipping even during the most intense sprints, quietness and no tire wear, precisely because this home trainer does not involve any direct contact of the bicycle and the roller. Quiet Operation The compact structure that leaves no room for any resonance and the perfectly balanced flywheel that avoids even the slightest vibrations ensure the quietness you are looking for in your bike training workouts.

Return to “Trainers general discussion”