Questions related to Direto

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

PetterJhon

Questions related to Direto

Postby PetterJhon » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:34 am

Hello everyone,,
I'm sorry I'm using a translator,

Currently I use a tacx genius and am not satisfied in the slope above 5/7% the trainer is too jerky, it is not pleasant to use and it has a curious noise recently.

The Direto has caught my attention, but I have some questions to the users of it and the Elite staff.

1) for a low-speed steep power train, is the Direto fluid pedaling?

2) I saw that it could simulate 14% slope but for what total weight? I can not find this information on the Elite site, while Tacx communicates this value.

3) The Tacx Genius can simulate negative slopes up to -5%, is it possible with the Direto? If no, how does it behave in a descent?

4) I know that on the Tacx Genius the speed is calculated virtually, which bothers me, the genius should be able to simulate 20% of slope for 75kg of weight without virtual calculation, but I found that the calculation is virtual already from 10% of slope, and this despite a correct calibration. I do not know if it is a bug of the software tacx under android, because for the moment I have not tried everything and I do not want too much to continue like that with the Genius.
I would like to be sure with the Direto to be able to exploit a real slope of 14% without virtual calculation and from what weight the calculation becomes virtual?
Finally, how does the Direto behave with software when it exceeds the characteristics of the Direto?

Thanks for your help

gidapi

Re: Questions related to Direto

Postby gidapi » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:28 am

Return to “Trainers general discussion”