Interactive or Smart?

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

Elite Admin M

Interactive or Smart?

Postby Elite Admin M » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:58 am

Interactive or Smart?

Interactive trainers are those trainers which has got an electronic control of the resistance. The versions currently in production use ANT+ Fe-C and Bluetooth Smart communication.
The resistance is controlled automatically by the my e-training app, the Real software or third parts which support the above protocols.
Interactive trainers are: Drivo, Rampa, Qubo Digital Smart B+ (and all the trainers of the Real serie)
Smart trainers are those which are able to send training data using ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart communication. Data can be visualized on my e-training app and on any other app or device that support those protocols of communication. This trainers don’t have an automatic control of the resistance.
Are smart trainers: Kura, Turbo Muin Smart B+, Qubo Power Mag Smart B+

Interattivo o Smart?

I trainer interattivi sono quei trainer che hanno al loro interno il controllo elettronico della resistenza. Le versioni attualmente in produzione utilizzano protocollo ANT+ Fe-C e Bluetooth Smart.
La resistenza viene regolata in modo automatico direttamente dalla app my e-training, dal software Real o da terze parti che supportino i protocolli sopraccitati.
Sono rulli interattivi: Drivo, Rampa, Qubo Digital Smart B+ (e tutti i precedenti prodotti della gamma Real)
I trainer Smart sono quei trainer in grado di inviare i dati di allenamento via ANT+ e Bluetooth Smart. Tali dati potranno essere visualizzati sulla app my e-training e su qualsiasi altra app o dispositivo che supporti tali protocolli. Non hanno controllo automatico della resistenza.
Sono rulli smart: Kura, Turbo Muin Smart B+, Qubo Power Mag Smart B+

amanda9nunes

Re: Interactive or Smart?

Postby amanda9nunes » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:49 pm

Interactive trainers are best as I think!

Pinkyy

Postby Pinkyy » Tue May 31, 2022 11:48 am

In my view, interactive trainers are better.

daniel.syguides

Postby daniel.syguides » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:28 am

The choice between "Interattivo" (Interactive) and "Smart" depends on your preferences and needs.

Interactive trainers are those with electronic resistance control. The current production versions use ANT+ Fe-C and Bluetooth Smart protocols. Resistance is automatically adjusted by the my e-training app, Real software, or third-party applications supporting the mentioned protocols. Examples of interactive rollers include Drivo, Rampa, Qubo Digital Smart B+, and all previous products in the Real range from hydrogen executor team.

taylorcurran

Postby taylorcurran » Mon May 27, 2024 12:53 pm

The main difference is that interactive trainers can automatically adjust the resistance based on the training program or app, while smart trainers can only transmit the training data without automatically controlling the resistance.

Return to “Trainers general discussion”