Elite Novo Force 8 cadence

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

nick

Elite Novo Force 8 cadence

Postby nick » Fri May 26, 2017 3:51 pm

I'm looking for some advice. I'm a registered disabled stroke survivor and I use an ICE Adventure HD 26 recumbent trike as part of my rehab training. Briefly, I was a keen amateur cyclist before my haemorrhagic stroke in June 2009 and I bought the trike as part of my daily exercise regime on advice of my local ICE dealer - Saddle Safari in Marlow, Bucks, UK. The founder of the company, Andy Rackstraw, has similar neurological challenges to me and became an ICE dealership after buying one of their trikes.

I bought the Elite Novo Force trainer recently to allow me to continue with my training all year round. I've managed to get everything to work apart from cadence measurement. My road speed is measured but not my pedalling rate. I understand that my use of the trainer is unconventional but maybe you can help me?

Any suggestions?

Elite Admin S

Re: Elite Novo Force 8 cadence

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon May 29, 2017 8:28 am

Hi Nick

As it is an unconventional use of the trainer, it is necessary to understand better the complete setting.
Please write to our customer care at real@elite-it.com adding some photos of how di you mount the recumbent trike on the trainer.
Also please specify which sensors are you using (speed&cadence sensor, Misuro...).
Finally, add also a link to this discussion.

Regards

Return to “Trainers general discussion”