Suito power low

General discussions on Elite trainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

yaron.kraus

Re: Suito power low

Postby yaron.kraus » Wed May 04, 2022 1:28 pm

Hello,
Both Suito and Power2Max are calibrated.
Yaron.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu May 05, 2022 11:33 am

Hi Yaron

Please contact the support
https://support.elite-it.com/en/ticket

ledmeister

Postby ledmeister » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:40 pm

Would love to know if this was resolved as i have the same issue with my SUITO and Assioma pedal power meter

casamassima.marco

Postby casamassima.marco » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:40 pm

Dear Elite,

may you please be so kind and solve this problem once and for all the trainers?! The whole internet is full of complains about power measurements with this device. May you please finally solve this problem and, if not solvable just start a recall campaign. This device is literally not working and asking each and every user to send you a power profile with another power-meter IS NOT A SOLUTION!

To new users I'm always suggesting to avoid this trainer and actually to stay away from the brand. This is based on my own experience and on the quality of support that after two years is still not able to solve this issue and actually the whole brand still happily selling this product that's not doing what's promising. This thing is serious.

Please start fixing this thing. PLEASE!

PS:
Yes my firmware is up to date
Yes my trainer is calibrated
No I don't have another power meter but I tested my performance on Tacx and Wahoo trainers and my values are completely elsewhere. I'm not even able to hang in races at the first sprints with your trainer.

Return to “Trainers general discussion”