Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:38 am
- Forum: Trainers general discussion
- Topic: Which circumference value do I have to use?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10529
I'll do it soon, sorry. About Direto: - if you use my e-training app or software, you have to set the real circumference value of your wheel (for example, 2100mm) - if you use a non-elite app or device (like Garmin), you have to divide the circumference value by 12.1 (for example, 2100/12.1= 173mm)...
- Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:30 am
- Forum: Direto
- Topic: Speed off when using Wahoo head units
- Replies: 2
- Views: 420
I am using my Direto (which I love) with two Wahoo head units (Elemnt and Bolt). I have read online that to adjust the speed... the wheel circumference needs to be adjusted to .173. That said, does anyone know where that change needs to be made? I can't figure that out... Help.